- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability Benefits – company pays up to 60% of covered earnings (subject to cap)
- AD&D (Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance) – 100% employer paid for basic coverage; options for employee contributions to increase max coverage
- Employee Assistance Program – Variety of resources offered supporting your physical, emotional, social, and financial health
- Marketplace™ Perks at Work – Discounts and member pricing for more than 1,500 merchants, including on-demand fitness classes, therapy and telehealth, virtual classes, and at-home grocery and meal delivery services.
- Adoption Assistance Program – Reimbursement of $1,500 of eligible adoption expenses per qualified adoption
- Generous Vacation Time Policy – Every employee earns 15 vacation days, 5 sick days, and 2 floating holidays per year, in addition to 12 company holidays.
- Training and Development - Grow your career and improve job performance with free access to 5000+ self-paced on demand courses; 25000+ online books, videos, and curricula; and instructor-led virtual courses
- Educational Assistance Program – Provides reimbursement of $1500 per calendar year for approved graduate or undergraduate courses or $500 for approved continuing education expense