2021 GRANT PROGRAM
RedShiftBio is proud to introduce our 2021 Grant Program, utilizing the new StructIR Lab™ for for IR analysis and detection of changes in secondary structure.
The StructIR Lab Grant is an excellent opportunity for industry and academic researchers to apply the sensitivity and speed of Microfluidic Modulation Spectroscopy (MMS) to their formulation workflow and measure previously undetectable biomolecule structural changes.
- Two grant winners will be selected
- Grants will be open to organizations in North America, the United Kingdom, and Europe
- Winners will be able to run up to 10 samples and matching buffers by our in-house MMS applications team
- Grant submissions accepted between October 6- December 15, 2021
- Winners will be selected on December 22, 2021
- Sample intake will take place January 6- 17, 2021
Rules and Regulations
- All applications must be submitted by the date listed above. Our lab is a BSL-1 facility. Winners will be responsible for the cost of sample shipment. Analyzed samples will not be returned. All data collected during the grant program will be will be subject to use by RedShiftBio for marketing purposes, with credit to the organization. For more information, please visit our terms and conditions page.
- All applications must be submitted to email@example.com