A letter from our ceo
Dear Prospective RedShifter,
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and intellectually challenging environment with other like-minded people, RedShift could be the place for you. This is a company where every employee counts and truly can impact the direction and the success of the business. We believe our employees are our most important asset, and we invest heavily in attracting and retaining the very best in the industry. That means that when you work here, you get to work side-by-side with an incredible team of peers who will challenge you, help you grow, and provide you opportunities to utilize everything you have to offer. You won’t be bored, and you’ll be an integral part of a company that is going somewhere!
We certainly expect a lot from RedShifters, but we also believe strongly in the importance of balanced life. We like to have fun at work; we have monthly happy hours, company lunches, and other activities throughout the year. We are very flexible with work schedules, remote work options, vacation time, and respecting employees’ commitments and priorities outside of work. We aren’t big on hierarchy… anyone can walk into my office any time. We value openness, transparency, and integrity in everything we do. Not everyone gets a chance in their career to work for a company with a truly novel, disruptive technology that has the potential to fundamentally improve the way drugs are developed and manufactured, so we consider ourselves very fortunate to have that opportunity at RedShift. This is a GREAT place to work and we certainly hope you’ll consider joining us!
Chief Executive Officer
Why Our Team
Join a team of passionate, talented individuals.
We are pushing the boundaries of secondary structure characterization and bioprocess analytics with our Microfluidic Modulation Spectroscopy (MMS) and purpose-built Liquid Chromatography technologies.
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability Benefits – company pays up to 60% of covered earnings (subject to cap)
- AD&D (Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance) – 100% employer paid for basic coverage; options for employee contributions to increase max coverage
- Employee Assistance Program – Variety of resources offered supporting your physical, emotional, social, and financial health
- Marketplace™ Perks at Work – Discounts and member pricing for more than 1,500 merchants, including on-demand fitness classes, therapy and telehealth, virtual classes, and at-home grocery and meal delivery services.
- Adoption Assistance Program – Reimbursement of $1,500 of eligible adoption expenses per qualified adoption
- Generous Vacation Time Policy – Every employee earns 15 vacation days, 5 sick days, and 2 floating holidays per year, in addition to 12 company holidays.
- Training and Development - Grow your career and improve job performance with free access to 5000+ self-paced on demand courses; 25000+ online books, videos, and curricula; and instructor-led virtual courses
- Educational Assistance Program – Provides reimbursement of $1500 per calendar year for approved graduate or undergraduate courses or $500 for approved continuing education expense
We are hiring! Learn more about our open positions below.