Minimal quantities of precious samples are no longer a limitation
- 50uL of sample at 0.1mg/mL is all you need for highly reproducible data
The secondary structure characterization tool for all your applications
- Characterize the HOS of a wide range of biomolecules including proteins, peptides, antibodies, mRNA, ADCs, and AAVs by measuring structural changes due to buffer/pH/formulation, stress, point mutations, binding partners, and storage conditions.
- Save time and money by collecting spectral data, under experimentally/therapeutically relevant conditions; no need to buffer exchange or dilute before measuring.
- Space-saving, all-in-one analytical unit with integrated touchscreen.
- Intuitive user interface provides at-a-glance-determination of run status.
Complete automation from sample analysis to data processing
- Reduce user error with minimal sample manipulation
- Monitor the critical relationship between structure and function in less time, with higher-quality data
- Simple automation minimizes training and removes the need for dedicated super users.
- No spectroscopy expertise required- delta software analyzes the data and provides meaningful conclusion
The BENEFITS of measuring HIGHER ORDER STRUCTURE
- Track and maintain the critical relationship between structure and function
- Identify conditions and processes that introduce undesired structural changes or aggregation.
- Test mechanistic hypotheses behind changes in activity and stability with structural information.
- Publish sooner and finish projects on-time with high repeatability and sensitivity minimizing inconclusive results and reliance upon orthogonal techniques.