RedShiftBio's AQS³pro overcomes many of the limitations of traditional spectroscopy-based technologies with ultrasensitive, highly reproducible, automated structural measurements of proteins and other biomolecules. It can be used for a wide range of applications from formulation development of mAb-based biotherapeutics to robust measurements of ADCs, AAVs, and mRNA. Powered by Microfluidic Modulation Spectroscopy (MMS), the AQS³pro is designed to provide five key measurements— aggregation, quantitation, stability, similarity, structure—directly supports biomolecule characterization throughout the biopharmaceutical development pipeline.
Key features of the AQS³pro instrument include:
- Ability to measure wide range of native sample concentrations from <0.1 mg/ml to >200 mg/ml
- Fully automated sample-handling, with both 24 and 96 well plate formats
- Real-time background subtraction eliminates need to dialyze samples
- Detection of <2% change in secondary structure even at low concentrations
- Advanced onboard data analytics enabling rapid and robust data interpretation and reporting
MMS is a novel technology for label-free biomolecule analysis of protein aggregation, quantitation, stability, structure and similarity that directly addresses the limitations of current technologies. MMS provides drift-free, background subtracted, high sensitivity measurements of the protein secondary structure to facilitate major improvement in development of biopharmaceuticals.
- 30x sensitivity to detect pivotal changes in structure over wide concentration ranges compared to traditional FTIR.
- Fully automated sample-handling system with 96-well plate option.
- Outstanding reproducibility that enables biomolecule analysis in complex buffers.
- Inbuilt advanced data analytics enabling rapid and robust data interpretation and reporting, with an optional 21-CFR part 11 data compliance package.
- Reducing development time.
- Improving product quality.
- De-risking development.
- Increased confidence in data quality which leads to more efficient decision making.
- Optimizing process design and development.
Data integrity and confidence when you need it most with 21 CFR
The AQS³pro features AQS³delta software. The AQS³delta package can also be upgraded to include 21 CFR part 11 compliance, providing total confidence in data integrity within the regulated environment. Finally, there is a tool which can be used to bring protein structure to a Critical Quality Attribute (CQA) where it needs to be. Whether looking at batch-to-batch reproducibility, sample processing variations or lot release testing, the AQS³pro can provide data to support your needs.