Join us for an illuminating presentation that dives deep into the complex world of Matrix Metalloproteinases (MMPs). Learn how understanding differences in MMP structure improves their utility as emerging biomarkers, especially in the context of diseases like COVID-19 and cancer.
- Uncover Biomarker Potential: Learn how Matrix Metalloproteinases, including collagenase and gelatinase, are becoming crucial biomarkers in the diagnosis and understanding of various diseases, with a special focus on their relevance in the context of COVID-19 and cancer.
- Structural Insights with MMS: MMS can be used to fully characterize the structure of an enzyme. Examine the protease structure of MMP-2, MMP-8, and MMP-9, present in the extracellular matrix, through a cutting-edge protein characterization and emerging biomarker discovery technique, Microfluidic Modulation Spectroscopy (MMS).
- Deciphering Structure-Function Relationships: Gain a profound understanding of the intricate relationship between enzyme structure and function, and how MMS data completes the picture. Discover how this knowledge can be applied to biomarker discovery, biologics characterization, and biomarker drug development by formulation scientists, as well as by academic researchers and biopharma discovery groups.
- MMS Fundamentals and Advantages Over Traditional Techniques: Like all biomolecules, enzyme shape or structure requires a precision tool that enables full characterization. Receive a comprehensive overview of the science behind Microfluidic Modulation Spectroscopy, and the many distinct advantages of this revolutionary structural analysis technique vs traditional spectroscopic methods for the characterization of proteins and other biomolecules.
- Comparative Analysis of MMS Generations: Explore a comparative analysis of the two generations of products powered by Microfluidic Modulation Spectroscopy, showcasing consistency of data quality and new emerging applications such as cancer biomarker discovery and COVID-19 biomarker discovery.